Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Last Action Hero Lunacy

Last week I went a little nuts.

I couldn't help it.

Last Action Hero sucksOn The Projection Booth podcast our movie of the week was Last Action Hero, one of my least favorite films. Upon hearing it called "a masterpiece" by my cohost, Mondo Justin, and being acceptable fare by our guest, Samurai from The Gentlemen's Guide to Midnight Cinema, I kind of went off in a tirade about just how much I hate that movie.

Now it's time for folks to either join with me in decrying Last Action Hero or to embrace it. I want to hear your voice... and I secretly hope you'll agree with me.

Please, download the episode or listen below. When it's over, give us a call at 734-274-5904* and leave us a message before October 15, 2011.

*Not a toll free call

No comments:

Post a Comment