Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fit to Print

I've been keeping track of all the places where review, interviews, blog posts and all in another blog post but I had to call out some the pieces that have all come out today. Two interview/articles in the Baltimore and Richmond alt-weeklies.

First up is an interview with Lee Gardner from the Baltimore City Paper. I was also pleased as punch to talk to Don Harrison over at Richmond's Style Weekly. Oddly, I get into discussions about Monte Hellman.

Over at the James River Film Journal, I've got a little write-up about five films I consider guilty pleasures. No Hellman on that list, but Morris Day makes an appearance.

Finally, Best Worst Movie comes out today on DVD. It's one of the best things that I've seen this year and I can't recommend it enough. I did a little write up of it over at the ultra-cool Mondo-Video.com. Enjoy!

1 comment:

XichthusX said...

Awesome. Very happy for you. Tell, Justin to stay sexy!

Post a Comment