Monday, January 11, 2010

Prestigious Award!

Kimberly Lindbergs over at Cinebeats has awarded ImpossibleFunky Productions with a pair of prestigious awards (really memes pretending to be something their not). I'm honored and thrilled! Rather than go with the "Kreativ Blogger" award or the "Zombie Chicken" award, I've combined the two into the Kreativ Zombie Award.

Here are the rules:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
  2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Zombies.
  6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Kreativ Zombie Award

Seven Things About Me:

  1. I'm very petty and vindictive.
  2. I was once accused of plagiarism in college... the paper was something I wrote in high school.
  3. I can type at 72 wpm.
  4. My alter ego gets far more attention than I do.
  5. My "to kill" list has gone down significantly in the last three years.
  6. I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom. And by "busy" I don't mean "having sex."
  7. I own thousands of VHS tapes and DVDs and have only watched a fraction (.001%).

Seven Award-Worthy Blogs:

  1. Nate's Plate - He eats things so you won't have to.
  2. Paracinema Blog - The online arm of one of my favorite magazines.
  3. Look At His Butt - It's Shatneriffic.
  4. The Plot Hole - Offbeat cinema.
  5. BadLit - Underground films explored
  6. GoMetric - Or go home!
  7. Mondo Heather - Cinema weirdness

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Mike! I love your blog, so this is a big compliment. Plus I get to be next to Shatner, which is always a good thing.

Mike Sullivan said...

Busy in what way? Diarhea busy? Or I-work-here-at-Burger-King-and-it is-time-for-me-to-"get-busy"-cleaning-these-toilets-with-a-mop? You've captured my interest and now I need to know.

Post a Comment