Thursday, October 11, 2007

An Anniversary I Don't Like to Celebrate

November's coming and it's the second anniversary of getting screwed over by my former employer. It was November 2005 that a "fast one" was pulled and I managed to end up in the hole after a stock option fiasco. This always brings up hard feelings but, this time, I'm going to do something about it. As I wrote about in January, I'm in need of a lawyer to help with this-- especially as no one at my former company will even talk to me now without giving me the company's General Counsel and his phone number as an answer. Looks like I might have finally gotten one (or two) attorney's in the mix to help threaten and cajole my way to a resolution. It'll be frustrating as hell to go through the story of what a corporate cog I was in the past but, I'm hoping, it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment