Friday, March 23, 2007

See You Next Wednesday*

Today was a great day. It was my one year anniversary at Organic and I'm so pleased to be there. I have to say again that being fired from ePrize was the best thing to ever happen to me. I get more respect now and work a relatively normal schedule.

And, hey, during my five years at ePrize I never managed to score any kind of training that wasn't self-taught or attend any industry events that weren't webcasts. On Sunday I'm taking off to Boston for An Event Apart and I'm totally psyched. Speak to me of usability and standards compliance, oh web gods. :)

I've decided to start layout for the next issue of Cashiers du Cinemart in April. This will be my first time using Adobe InDesign so the learning curve will be fun. My other challenges are writing a bunch of intros and outros for some articles as well as digging up a bunch of photo assets that I bought when I was still in my old house (I let some stories gestate a while) and that moved with me... to parts of the new house unknown.

* I kept giggling like an idiot when I would say this to my coworkers as I left on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment